We are currently seeking new Associate Editors for Journal of Applied Ecology and invite anyone interested in joining the board to contact the editorial office (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV or link to your institutional/personal webpage and a brief outline of your reviewing or editorial experience. APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED.
We are looking for researchers with a strong publication record and background in applied ecological research. Some editorial experience, links with practitioners and experience of publishing in or reviewing for Journal of Applied Ecology is desirable.
We are especially interested in receiving applications from those working in non-academic institutions as well as from ecologists from outside of Europe and the USA.
• An expert in plant-insect interactions, with a preference for research in pollination
• An expert in grasslands with expertise in restoration and ecosystem function
• An expert in aquatic ecosystems, freshwater and fisheries with strong applied experience and ideally with connections to practitioners
• An expert in biocontrol, pests and pathogens
• An expert in forestry and management of forested areas
• An expert in the applied ecology of soil biota
• An expert in applied ecology with an interest in the social and economic influences of the management of biological resources
If you are an early career researcher and would like to gain some editorial experience you may be interested in our mentoring opportunity. More details are available here.