As an important update in the journal’s development, we are pleased to announce that, from January 2019, Journal of Applied Ecology will be moving online-only.
- Moving online-only means we can publish more regularly and we will be releasing 12 issues per year.
- It also makes the journal more efficient and environmentally friendly. We will be reducing paper use and no longer shipping hard copies around the world.
- This change will come in from January 2019 with the first issue of Volume 56.
Does the submission / review process change?
- No. You can still submit your paper online and manuscripts will continue to be subject to our usual peer review process.
How do I gain access?
- Becoming a member of the British Ecological Society gives you access to Journal of Applied Ecology and the other five BES journals. Find out more about membership here.
- Details about online subscriptions to the journal can be found here.
I still have questions …
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you enjoy this exciting new journal development.