- Disentangling natural vs anthropogenic influences on predation: reducing impacts on sensitive prey
Our latest Editor’s Choice article
- Cover stories: Cheetah chase
Take a look at this selection of images telling the story behind our latest cover
- Impacts of underwater noise – a helping hand
Presenting practical solutions for mitigating the effects of underwater noise on marine wildlife in this infographic
- Shining a light on indirect interactions
Many of us are familiar with direct effects of light pollution but how do these effects cascade and what are the wider implications?
- What’s the meta with bees? Pesticides influence bee learning and memory
Discover why policy makers need to consider the effects of agrochemicals on pollinators.
- Defining and delivering resilient ecological networks in England
Watch a video to find out more about this development of this adaptive management framework
- How are these elephants doing 35 years after being reintroduced as under-5s? The Hluhluwe-iMfolozi Park story
How has this unusual founder population of elephants thrived?
- Is fencing the solution to human-elephant conflict?
Find out in this infographic.
- Mitigating conflicts between agriculture and migratory geese: is shooting a viable option or just passing on the problem?
Why management plans for migratory goose populations need to be considered across a broader scale
- Long-term decline in prey increases predator competition
Bringing together data from a 50-year period to better-understand predator-prey interactions.